PGC has extensive experience in all types of direct mail formats and campaigns, which help our customers generate leads or sales.
Clean, deliverable addresses and postage discounts are what you realize when we take control of your mailings. We keep up to date with the latest USPS rules and regulations affecting your mailings so you don't have to. Whether you're implementing an envelope and letter mail merge, planning a direct mail postcard, or heading up a promotional campaign with an odd-sized mailer, we have the knowledge and expertise to assist you in getting your message out to the world.
Professional Graphic Communications is the all-in-one source for hassle-free mailing. As you plan your next direct mail project, PGC can offer pre-service consulting, mail options analysis, and post-mailing service.
Here are a few services we offer to assure a successful mailing:
- Ensure your piece is "design compliant" with USPS
- List acquisition – age, income, presence of children, home market value, etc.
- Class/rate analysis for postage rate saving options on first or standard (bulk rate) class mailings
- Conduct a "mail list analysis" for C.A.S.S. certification
- Provide a detailed and streamlined quote
- Presort, bar code, package, tray, or sack and deliver to post office
- Complete all the post office paperwork
Make your next mailing project the easiest one you ever did. Call your Professional Graphics representative and let us coordinate all of the elements for hassle-free results.